These are my links for June 4th through June 7th:
- LEGO Digital Designer : Virtual Building Software –
- RSA Offers Replacement SecurID Tokens For Customers In Wake Of Lockheed Hack – Dark Reading – RSA handing out replacement tokens as the list of victims increase due to their recent compromise.
- U.N. Report Declares Internet Access a Human Right | Threat Level | Wired.com – An interesting post on the UN declaring that Internet access is now a Human right.
- Syrian Internet Shutdown – Renesys Blog – Rensys reports that Syria becomes another country blocking internet access for its citizens because of political unrest.
- Why “Bring Your Own Device” Is Seriously Flawed — The Lone Sysadmin – Bob Plankers writes a follow up article to a ZDNet post on allowing users to bring their own devices to the work place, offering some ideas why its bad not just for security.