These are my links for July 4th through July 13th:
- vSphere 5.x Licensing – Awesome (if you’re rich) | Standalone Sysadmin - Matt shares his thoughts on the new VMWare v5 licensing changes.
- Make Sure Your High Availability System Isn’t Just False Bravado | The Nubby Admin -
- F5 Friday: Eliminating the Blind Spot in Your Data Center Security Strategy - Lori MacVittie talks about hidden blind spots in application security, specifically layer 7 issues, some which have shown up in big name compromises recently (CIA for example).
- The One Way That High Availability Will Help You - Wesley David (TheNubbyAdmin.com) gives another great post on High Availability, and what it covers.
- Getting started with Configuration Management -