These are my links for July 15th through July 22nd:
- Why would you use Windows? – SysAdmin1138 Expounds –
- Balancing Your Interrupts – Jeff McReynolds has an interesting post on the impact of interrupts on processes, and how load ends up being distributed across multi-processor systems.
- GNS3 | Graphical Network Simulator –
- Automatic Monitoring with Puppet and Nagios « Mike’s Place – Mike gives a quick run down on using Puppet to automate the configuration of hosts in Nagios.
- On Android threats Spyware:Android/SndApps.A and Trojan:Android/SmsSpy.D. – F-Secure gives a run down on another shady app, listing a new form of updates as 'greyware'