These are my links for June 17th through June 23rd:
- The FBI stole an Instapaper server in an unrelated raid - Instapaper Blog - The FBI take a little more than they were supposed to in a late night raid on a data center. Instapaper's read-only DB taken in the raid.
- NodeCloud - Node.js resources - New to node.js? Some good resources here to get you going, and keeping in the know.
- Two-factor SSH authentication via Google secures Linux logins | TechRepublic - Adding 2-factor authentication to PAM using Google
- Dealing with Fake Tech Support & Phone Scams - Microsoft Team bringing to light a form of social engineering, fraud, and methods to handle.
- Digital Forensics: Dropbox - An interesting post by SANs about forensics, and dropbox.